The department secretariat handles the daily administration and the department student administration. The tasks are divided between two departmental secretaries as follows:
- Economics: Accounting, internal and external invoicing, external expenses, payment of fees.
- Staff: Employments, hourly salaries, registration of vacation and absence
- Project administration (contact and collaborations)
- RejsUd (support)
- Admission cards and keys
- Studies administration, ph.d-secretary, course responsible, exam protocol and sensor fees
- External expenses and employment for eg. instructors at IND’s courses.
- Room booking and catering (for example for courses, exams)
- Purchase of IT, inventory and office supplies
- IT and phones
- Ad hoc room bookings