The department secretariat handles the daily administration and the department student administration. The tasks are divided between two departmental secretaries as follows:
Academic administrative officer
- Economics: Accounting, internal and external invoicing, external expenses, payment of fees.
- Staff: Employments, hourly salaries, registration of vacation and absence
- Project administration (contact and collaborations)
- RejsUd (support)
- Admission cards and keys
- Studies administration, ph.d-secretary, course responsible, exam protocol and sensor fees
- External expenses and employment for eg. instructors at IND’s courses.
- Room booking and catering (for example for courses, exams)
- Purchase of IT, inventory and office supplies
- IT and phones
- Ad hoc room bookings
Find more information about being an international student at University of Copenhagen: International Students
International Staff Mobility
International Staff Mobility (ISM) is part of the Human Resources Department at the University of Copenhagen and supports International Researchers, PhD Students and Administrative Staff of the University of Copenhagen.